Copyright 2016 TAWANI Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated on October 30, 2015
- Acceptance of Terms. Your access to and use of the TAWANI Enterprises, Inc. Web Site (the “Site”) is subject on your compliance with the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. TAWANI Enterprises, Inc. (“Tawani”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions. You can view the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by visiting this web page. Please note that web sites launched by any affiliates, subsidiaries or divisions of Tawani are governed by separate terms and conditions.
- Description of Services. The Site provides users with access to a rich collection of information and data about Tawani and its affiliated companies (collectively, the “Services”).
- Copyrights. Tawani either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, software or other content (collectively “Content”) that is made available to you on this Site, has obtained permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such Content, or otherwise has the right or license to use the Content on this Site. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, Tawani prohibits the copying, redistribution, modification or public display of any Content on this Site without its express written permission.
Tawani hereby authorizes you to display on your computer, download and print pages of this Site, subject to the following provisions: (i) the copyright and other proprietary notices appear on all such printouts; (ii) the information will not be altered in any manner; (iii) you do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of Tawani ’s products, services or brands; (iv) you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from this Site, and (v) the Content is only to be used for personal, educational and non-commercial use and will not be redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Tawani or any third party.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and services marks identified by ®, ™ or SM symbols or which appear in type form different from that of the surrounding text, including but not limited to TAWANI, are marks owned or licensed by Tawani or third parties. Tawani claims neither ownership in, nor any affiliation with, third-party trademarks appearing on this Site. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Tawani should be inferred from use of these marks.
- External Links. Tawani may provide links to third party web sites, and some of the content appearing to be on this Site may in fact be supplied by third parties. Tawani assumes no liability for any damages you may suffer from visiting such linked web sites, including without limitation, damages caused by computer viruses, malware, Trojan horses or other destructive/disruptive code which may be downloaded from such linked web sites.
Any links contained on this Site shall not be construed as an endorsement by Tawani of any such linked web site. Tawani has not reviewed or researched the full content on these linked web sites and shall not be held responsible should you encounter any materials that may appear inaccurate, indecent or illegal.
You may not provide a link to this Site without express written permission. If you would like to provide a link to this Site, please contact Tawani via the email provided on the site at email@example.com.
- Access to this Site. You agree that you will not: (a) use any robot, spider, or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy web pages of this Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site; and (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Tawani’s hardware and software infrastructure.
Tawani does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. Tawani shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its content or to materials or ideas transmitted to this web site.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement. It is Tawani’s policy to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Tawani will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, if you believe that content appearing on this Site infringes any copyright rights, please send a notification of copyright infringement to Tawani’s contact via the email address provided on the site at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
Although Tawani uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and currency of the Content of this Site, Tawani makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or currency. This Site may contain typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. Tawani assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of this Site.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Although Tawani uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all software provided at this Site is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system. Tawani may update and/or modify the information contained on this Site at any time and without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL TAWANI, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY RELEASE TAWANI, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THEM ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS SITE.
TAWANI MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE EXCEPT THOSE EXPRESSLY STATED.
- Termination. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this web site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
- General. You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, or relating to, your use of this Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
Tawani will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then any such provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is lawful, void or unenforceable, but shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms and/or your use of this Site shall be resolved exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Chicago, Illinois.